NUGGET – Credit Spreads Options System on Micro Swing Level for Weekly Income – Weekly Options Paychecks
What if You Could Add and Extra $3000 a WEEK Paycheck with Approximately $1000 Risk to $1000 Reward Trades?
NUGGET aims to take advantage of weekly options expirations with credit spreads by going on the micro swing level (60 minute bars in this case).
- We aim for expiration
- We play closer to ATM
- You can use OTM credit spreads but we try to go as close to ATM as possible
- We take a binary options approach to trading vanilla options credit spreads which is a pretty neat new approach
- You can trade 1 point spreads and even .50 spreads on many stocks for a more easy clearance of both strikes into expiration. (ie AAPL, SPY, CAT…)
- Weekly results below
- Trading hour bars
- Trading same week expiration credit spreads
- Roughly 1:1 reward to risk ratio. Equates to approximately 24 net win trades over 8 weeks or 2 months.
- So if risk to reward was say $1000 credit to $1000 margin risk then the net profit here would be $24,000 which would equate to $3000 a WEEK income off of $1000 risk trade sizes.
- Aim to expire the credit spreads (like a binary option) although carefully monitoring that or stock does not site between strikes
- Each row is a week.
|MAY 23 WEEK START||W’S||41|
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)