Discover How Solid Top Option Trading Systems Could Help You Trade Professionally with More Consistent Results
[one_half padding=”0 15px 0 0″]
We have several different categories of options trading systems. There are many variants in terms of ways to trade options. Each variant that we represent can offer it’s own edge.
To view all of our products from one page visit our Products Page.
[/one_half][one_half_last padding=”0 1px 0 0″]
“There is no such thing as a ‘crystal ball’ but a trading system that has performed solidly over time is certainly the next best thing…”
Newer Awesome Options Trading Systems
We preach the concept of ‘Trading as a Business’ or ‘Create Your Own Trading Business’. That concept is derived from the mentality needed in trading that separates you out emotionally in trading, completely and get’s you to focus on simple execution of a well thought out trading plan.
|Trading System FAQ|
- “What does the system come with?” Answer: systems are video courses with PDF’s in most cases. It’s not software. You also get core training videos on: money management, pitfalls to avoid, how to trade a system and how to trade as a business.
- “How do I make it happen? I want to have the results you have on your sales page.” Answer: Just to make sure you understand how the markets works, the track record is no guarantee of how the system will do (or how you’ll do with the system) into the future – it could do not as well or it could actually do better. The activity and speed of the market and the particular instrument you are trading will influence profitability for that time period as well. Plus markets, stocks fluctuate in price action: fast / slow, choppy / smooth, trending / consolidating, drama / quiet… From there:
- Tear into the course and watch the videos, read the PDF’s 3 times with a note pad
- Write down your questions and observations as you go along.
- If you still have questions send us your trading questions!
- Back test the system your self so you can see the system is solid, that our track record is true and so you can believe in the system
- “Historically Papertrade” – push the chart to the right and use the right arrow key to pretend you are trading in real time. React as you are supposed to according to the system rules
- Once you feel like “I’ve got this!” start trading real money – BUT trade super tiny like 1 or 2 contracts. Do not trade the full money management position allocation, yet. Why? You need to trade with real money in order to learn logically and emotionally at the same time (you usually don’t have much emotional learning when you only virtual trade)
- Once you have the feeling that “I’ve got this” start increasing up to your full money management position size. From now on focus on EXECUTION, trading every single trade correctly (don’t focus on money). From there, if the system performs well as anticipated – good deal! Just keep on keeping on and understand that the money in a system is in the NETTING out over ALL of the system trades – do NOT cherry pick trades!
- “How do I ‘trade as a business’?” Answer: trading as a business means you change your mindset to making trading the most important thing you do. Fortunately most systems only take 10 minutes a day, save the day trading systems. But even the day trading systems last the maximum of the market’s open hours of 6.5 hours. A business like mind set means one is focused on near robotic, mechanical execution of the tasks at hand with minimal emotion. In a business, tasks, schedules need to get done, no questions asked. Even in your job, you need to take your job very seriously or you’ll get fired. Also a business usually runs with an “operations manual”, a pre set of instructions – just like a trading system. Obey the operations manual or get fired! You can have meetings later to asses the performance of the business manual. But in real time, the business needs to simply execute the operations manual, no questions asked…
If you try to wing it trading real time – you’re going lose and you’ll likely lose all of your money eventually entering in the ‘black hole spiral of trading account death’.
You need a plan. You need a set of rules that have a potential of NETTING out a profit.
You do NOT need a system that has ‘110% winning’, ‘never looses’ (which ultimately means you’re looking for excuses for bad money management position sizing so you can put your entire account or something similar on the next magic trade – am I right?). NETTING is the key word.
If you doubt me on this go pick up a copy of Jack Schwager’s The Market Wizards and read about those winning traders, especially the futures traders since options is leveraged as futures are. Read about the Turtle Traders. Read about Richard Dennis. You’ll soon see that making money trading is not about winning all of the time. It’ s about running a trading business where you have costs, revenues, profits and losses. And the objective is to net out a profit over costs. You will have costs. Winning percentage does not matter much. Net profit matters!
So we look to develop systems that can potentially, solidly NET out a profit, that can average a profit over time. If we have a system to net out a profit in a solid way over time money can be made. A lot of money can be made by simply exciting that system along with a good money management, position sizing system. In options, the correct position sizing mechanism handles compounding correctly. If the system continues to perform fairly consistently over time, the position sizing system should allow you to achieve ‘critical mass’ where the size of your accounts starts expanding rapidly. We include a position sizing, money management system with each options system.
Obtain a complete kit that teaches you a way of trading to potentially net out a steady average of profits over time.
- Learn a strategy
- Learn a system for ‘mindless execution”
- Obtain MOMMS options money management system
- Hear about options trading pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Mindset for success in options trading
- How to trade a system training
- How to create your own “Options Trading Business”
Additional options trading Systems to help you augment your trading performance. Learn one well and be able to perform one well before adding another.Listed below are professional options trading systems, systems that are home study courses that teach you everything you’ll need to know in order to put your self in position for potential excellent long term trading success with potential exceptional returns. These systems are available to you for purchase.
We make no promises on your personal success, because we’re not allowed to do so plus the successful performance of these systems will depend on your execution of these systems. But… we do make solid stuff! We designed these systems for our own trading for the bottom line purpose of making money, keeping it and growing it over time from the options market. We have a lot of systems and are now at the stage where we can let a few of them go so you could possibly share in our success as well.
Below are a collection of several trading systems from our “Trading for a Good Living” philosophy stash. Click on the logo to follow the link to the respective site where you can find out about each trading system.
Each trading system represents a different style of trading. We all tend to have a particular style of trading that fits our personality better than another.
New Awesome Options Trading Systems
[su_custom_gallery source=”media: 10565,10563,10562,10561,10560,10559,10558,10555,10554,10553,10552,10551,10550,10549,10548,10547,10546,10545,10544,10543,10542,10541,10540,10539,10538,10537,10505,10504,10503,10502,10501,10500″ limit=”71″ link=”custom” target=”blank” width=”180″ height=”200″ title=”never”]