POWDERKEG5 Options Trading System is Now a System and Has Been Upgraded for Purposes of Turning POWDERKEG5
- We’ve tweaked this POWDERKEG5 system and are quite happy with it! This is most certainly one of those types of systems that one would want to open up a new business and use POWDERKEG5 Options Trading System as the “operations manual” for that business to potentially generate incredible returns, generate cash flow and a large account overtime by the proper use of options compounding.
- What you need to succeed, actually, in options trading?
You need an organized plan of attack that is specific and strict for entry and exit. You can’t be guessing what you are going to do, with your emotions in real time.
- You need to know how to choose the best option strike and time to expiration to coordinate with the average move duration in the system. This coordination needs to be for the sake of keeping premium decay costs manageable while allowing enough time for your move to happen in addition to getting an optimal delta in order to make maximum money off the move, to maximize the return per amount of profit points moved.
- You need smart money management position sizing to maximize return and compound properly.
- And you need to pay attention. You actually need to put your orders on for entry and exit. That sounds like a no-brainer but inthese days of distraction and until you get used to running the system it’s important to mention. Fortunately with POWDERKEG5 Options Trading System it’s easy to trade and should only take you five minutes at night or in the morning before the markets open.
- What stocks and options do you trade? We cover how to find the best stocks and options combinations in the course.
- Yes is a mostly video-based course that teaches you the secret formula and how to trade it so you can use it at anytime you want and on any stocks with options that you want. You can even use it on stocks Futures and Forex too.
New POWEDERKEG5 Options System Performance Results – Performance Sample
CAT 2018: + 8+ 6 -2 + 11 +3.5 + 3 + 4+ +1+ 3 -3 + 6 + 4 -4 – 2 + 6 +1+ 2-3 +5 + 2 + 20 + 12-3 +1+ 2 +1+ 6 + 2 + 4 + 3 + 2-1 -2 + 8 +4 +2 + 6 = +118.5 WOW – That’s amazing for CAT – Caterpillar Stock
37 Trades in a year. That’s $3.20 stock profit points per share on the stock. Or with 1000 shares, that’s $3,200 per trade average. With 20 contracts of options you make about the same but at a fraction of the cost of the stock. But when the move starts taking off like the +11 +20 +12 point moves then the deltas start increasing strongly where you make a lot more money from the 20 contracts in options vs the 1000 shares of stock.
But as your account grows so can your position size. SO this means that as you grow up to 100 contracts per trade you would be looking at a $16,000 average profits per trade as per the systems results above. And if you got all 118.5 profit points you would be looking at $592,000 for the year profit PLUS what you made extra from the bigger moves with increased deltas. Pretty sweet isn’t it!
See Video for Explanation: