The 25 Minute Work Week
Introducing the 25 Minute Work Week Program and Concept of Aiming for a 25 Minute Work Week and Trading in Order to Develop Income That Surpasses Your Job Income, Preferably Far Surpasses Your Job Income.
Now it’s good to have these types of bigger picture concepts such as a “25 minute work week” that focus us into an end benefit in trading. Why so?
Because we need focus in the markets. Because there are so many distractions, there are so many opportunities, there are so many different ways to trade, there are so many other distractions in life particularly in this technological age.
We need to focus on a benefit that is good, that makes us feel good and that makes as feel happy. And being able to work 25 minutes a week while immediately or eventually 2xing, 4xing, 10xing, 50xing, 100xing… your paycheck from work is a pretty sweet deal and you’ll also look like a genius in the process.
The 25 Minute Work Week concept is about a particular style of trading that takes usually under 5 minutes a night sometimes even a few seconds a night to do.
What does it take to do this 25 Minute Work Week concept? You need to get good at a solid trading system that has a high probability of continuing on into the future, what it has been doing years into the past. I pasted some of those types of trading systems below. And technically you can make an argument for ALL of our trading systems.
One of the primary ways to trade in the 25 Minute Work Week concept is Swing trading. Sign up below to get more info about this program.
Register for the 25 Minute Work Week special newsletter focused on training systems that are very solid yet only take a few minutes A Night to trade.
Taking only a few minutes a night to trade? Does that sound like a gimmick to you? Well it’s not. Why? If you trade more than that, if you involve yourself more than that you’ll screw it up! The trading system is designed to only take a couple, few minutes a night. That’s what swing trading, power swing, power trend or trend trading takes – only a couple, few minutes a night. There’s nothing else to do! And the best you can do is simply trade the system with no other thinking or guessing or making stuff up.
We are going to show you how to start a trading business, like a real trading business where you treat it with utmost seriousness, and you apply a business operation system or in other words a trading system. And here we look mostly to you swing Trading but we can also use powertrend trading, position trading, trend trading and other various strategies.
Also the 25 Minute Work Week concept focuses on efficiency. It’s very important to be efficient for most people. Most people are not professional traders and they do not want to spend all day in front of the markets nor do you have to. With the 25 Minute Work Week approach it’s actually counterproductive to spend more than 5 minutes at night on average.
All we want to do is trade a system by the system rules and that’s it. We don’t look to watch the markets. We just look for our entries and exits and that’s it. By doing this you put yourself in the greatest position to succeed.
You can read about this concept in the book how I made $2 million dollars in the stock market by Nicholas Darvis that you can find on Amazon and elsewhere. I would read that book 4 to 5 times and take notes. There is a lot to learn and there are many principles that you’ll start to understand more as you gain more experience in trading.
Check out more information below.
- SlingShotOptions3.0 – Rapid Momentum Reversal “Sling” Options Trading System
- RightSider3.0 Micro Trend Trading Options Trading System – RightSider3.0 Micro Swings Keeping You In on the Right Side of Up and Down Price Fluctuations for Better Entries and Exits and More Profit Opportunities vs. Regular Swing Trading. Increase Your Reward to Risk Ratio Control with Micro Swings Trading. RightSider3.0 also Provides Potential to Turn into Power Swings or even Parabolic Moves.
- FURY Options Trend Trading System – Big Trend Ebb and Flow Trading System that Can Potentially Stack up Big Point Totals Over Time
- Options Daily Paychecks2.0 Vanilla Options Day Trading System (intraday trading!)
- Options Weekly Paychecks System A – Set and Forget Style Options Trading System for Low Maintenance Trading Targeting Weekly Trends
- Options Weekly Paychecks System B – Long Time Student Favorite – Takes Out Weekly Price Action Swings on the Micro Level
- FLUX2 – Options Trend Trading System – Trend Proliferator with “Cluster FLUX”
- Vortex – Parabolic trend and collapse options system
- JackPOT Options System D – Power trend trading system using the JackPot Trading Philosophy
- JackPOT Options Cyclone – Monthly trend system.
- STACKCERS3.0 – Range trading options system.
- MAEDAY2.3 Home Run Striker Options Trading System is Options Strategy / System